23′ Sisal Climbing Rope
Our sisal climbing rope has been put through the test. Used in gyms across the country, it has built a reputation on grip, durability, and easy setup.
Easy setup – A staple of Get Rxd climbing ropes, every unit comes with a heavy-duty hook eyelet. Use the eyelet to hook onto any sturdy apparatus from overhead. You can also pass the end of the rope through the hook eyelet in order to wrap it around any sturdy apparatus from overhead.
The grip comes from the material used. The durability comes from the manufacturing process; it is woven together very tightly and features a shrink wrap handle on the bottom end
Product Safety Disclaimer: It is the user’s responsibility to use ropes in a safe manner. Note that improper use of the ropes may be dangerous. Please read safety precautions and information on use of ropes below:
1. Carefully inspect rope for wear and tears prior to use and inspect attachment point to be smooth, safe, and intact.
2. Check that you are using the correct rope size in each application
3. Make sure to not overload rope
4. Do not shock load rope whenever possible
5. Do not use rope in applications beyond the heat rating of the rope
6. Avoid areas around the liner length of a loaded rope
7. Do not expose the rope to chemicals to maintain the rope
8. Get RXd recommends that ropes only be used and stored indoors
9. Get RXd recommends use of safety devices to prevent injury. It is the user’s responsibility to make sure that such safety devices, such as landing mats or safety harnesses, are in place to prevent injury.
10. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE ROPE IN A SAFE MANNER